This has to be the greatest recruiting tool in college football.

BREAKING!

2009 USC Song Girls Swim With Mike Bikini Photos To Peruse

3453701161_4f86525f4a_b.jpg

We warned you guys yesterday that the Song Girls would be attending the annual Swim With Mike charity fundraiser.

And it happend.

And now there are photos.

And you are going to like them.

3453822649_1e60a9c3ce_b.jpg

It’s the day all bloggers and USC football recruits look forward to.

One group gets to rack up page views while the other gets to jump in a pool with young, impressionable Song Girls.

“Look, son, have you ever wanted to swim with the most recognized cheerleading units in college football?”

“That’s right, they’ll actually talk to you and let you flirt with them without pressing charges.”

We’re not positive but rumors on the streets says that Lane Kiffin has taken notice to this form of recruiting and it could be possible in Knoxville - soon.

3453816897_c7b6e42eeb_b.jpg

3454574582_6e6c8d829a_b.jpg

3454622904_7ee9b20667_b.jpg

More pics at the link..

Eh... I'm as much of a hornball as the next guy, but I'd prefer running through the tunnel over this. Besides, these guys are 17 year old football stars who get plenty of hot girls already. And I have to say, it's the Song Girl outfits that really make them stand out. Apart from those they aren't any hotter than the average hot college girl.

Eh... I'm as much of a hornball as the next guy, but I'd prefer running through the tunnel over this. Besides, these guys are 17 year old football stars who get plenty of hot girls already. And I have to say, it's the Song Girl outfits that really make them stand out. Apart from those they aren't any hotter than the average hot college girl.

Maybe..

If the next guy is secretly into fashion or "outfits".

I dunno..

I never played in front of more than 1000 fans, but I usually just drowned them out.

I just played for the love of the game..plus it was nice seeing my normally stoic Dad look proud a few times.

But the pursuit of quality 'tang was never-ending and pretty much constant.

• 2 weeks later...