Calaclown/Cosgrove story I heard!

TO arrived probably 4 games before the Colorado game.

TO said himself he was not interfering with the program, and that he would offer Callahan some advice if Callahan asked him for it but otherwise he was just an observer who just happened to have the power to decide the head coach's fate.

The 2006 Defense had a "Good" DL(Big & Strong, not quick), when they played teams that were predominately 2 back, 1 TE sets they played well, i.e., OK, Auburn, Texas, even SC, teams that spread them out they looked ordinarly, i.e Okie St. In 2007 the whole DL had to be replaced, you then saw how "underdeveloped" all of the ypung players were, Suh, Turner, Stein, etc, they got torched and lost all confidence.

TO arrived probably 4 games before the Colorado game.

TO said himself he was not interfering with the program, and that he would offer Callahan some advice if Callahan asked him for it but otherwise he was just an observer who just happened to have the power to decide the head coach's fate.

The 2006 Defense had a "Good" DL(Big & Strong, not quick), when they played teams that were predominately 2 back, 1 TE sets they played well, i.e., OK, Auburn, Texas, even SC, teams that spread them out they looked ordinarly, i.e Okie St. In 2007 the whole DL had to be replaced, you then saw how "underdeveloped" all of the ypung players were, Suh, Turner, Stein, etc, they got torched and lost all confidence.

Let's not forget the importance of a new S&C mindset as well. I'm not willing to lay all of that blame at Kennedy's feet, either. None of us knows if he was directed by Calli to engage in the bizarre SC training that took place under Kennedy's tenure.

In any event, Dobson is working miracles. Remember all the abdominal strains and issues the team used to have when Calli was here? Haven't heard of any since then.