QB Garrett Grayson

Player: Garrett Grayson

Hometown: Vancouver, WA

Position: QB

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 184 lbs.

40 time: 4.63

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Colorado State, Eastern Washington, Miami (Ohio)

Favorites: Alabama, Boise State, Colorado, Colorado State, Louisville, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, Oregon State, Tennessee, Texas, USC, Washington, Washington State

COMMITTED TO COLORADO STATE

Rivals: :star:star:star

Scout: :star:star

per Scout: Threw for 3,000 yards and 30 TDs as a junior in 2008 en route to earning league MVP and All-Region honors.

• 4 weeks later...

per Scout: Heritage quarterback Garrett Grayson has been one of the more prolific signal-callers the last two years on the west coast, throwing for nearly 6,000 yards. But the 6-foot-2, 194-pound Grayson has little to show for his work in terms of scholarship offers...

Oregon and Washington have been to Heritage High to visit, and Tennessee, Nebraska and Alabama have all sent letters of interest. If Grayson had his choice, he'd love to play in the SEC. "Because of how big football is," he told Scout.com....

Grayson plans on going to the Oregon Nike camp, as well as the Elite 11 camp in Eugene and Boise State's football camp.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not the most impressive player I've seen on tape. But it looks like he can actually connect with a receiver in the flat, so he may already have a leg up on Zac Lee! <_<

Because Lee's tapes were so bad in HS and Juco....

:dunno Guess I'm missing your point here. Are you sticking up for Lee or this Kid? If it's Zac, then it's falling on deaf ears man.

Not the most impressive player I've seen on tape. But it looks like he can actually connect with a receiver in the flat, so he may already have a leg up on Zac Lee! <_<

Because Lee's tapes were so bad in HS and Juco....

:dunno Guess I'm missing your point here. Are you sticking up for Lee or this Kid? If it's Zac, then it's falling on deaf ears man.

Your saying he is better than Lee because he can hit a receiver in the flat. Yet Lee's tapes clearly showed something different than what has shown on the field thus far, for whatever reason. My point is, HS tapes are nothing more than a highlight show. Doesn't really mean sh#t on what a kid can actually do.