Bobby Newcombe Explains the Game of Education

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently attending the University of Phoenix. It is a great school but somewhat on the pricey side. I am just lucky that my GI Bill is paying for it, because there is no way I could afford it on my own.

It's not the cheapest, but it's not the most expensive.

Here is Eastern Nebraska, schools like Creighton, Midland Luthern are far more expensive. Of course the local public school like Metro will be far less. Going to the traditional for my undergrad and listening to one horrendous lecture after another from a professor that was there to research, online is a refreshing take on schooling. I just learn better this way. I hate high stakes testing, online has none of it.

Bobby Newcombe, associate director of public affairs at the University of Nebraska, is also a doctoral student at University of Phoenix. After competing as a collegiate and professional football player, he completed an MBA at University of Phoenix. Now Bobby works closely with college athletes to make sure they understand the importance of a college education.

Bobby Newcombe Explains the Game of Education

Great to see Bobby Newcombe landed on his feet. But the quote below his video should say he is the associate director of public affairs at the University of Phoenix, not Nebraska.