UFC 98

Anyone have any bold predictions about the fights tonight?

The Hughes vs. Serra match doesn't interest me much, if at all. This fight would have been better a couple years ago. But I guess I'll take Hughes.

Michida vs. Evans on the other hand should be the fight of the night. I know a lot of people I talk to don't like Machida, but I do. His style makes him hard to figure out. And contrary to popular opinion, he does have KO power. I look for Evans, who is the stronger fighter to get overly aggressive. Witch ultimately could cost him.

For the under cards I'll take Sherk over Edgar, Sonnen over Miller, and McFeidres over Foupa-Pokam. (I have to admit I haven't seen half the u.c. guys, so take these with a grain of salt.)

Any thoughts?

I kinda have the feeling that Machida will try to hit some pinpoint attacks and duck out, but I think Evans has something up his, um, sleeve for that and will win in the 3rd.

I think I read that this is Hughes last fight, so he's going to be looking to go out on a win. This could be bad for him. I'm taking Matt "The Terror" Serra.

I will also take Sherk, Sonnen and McFeidres.

As for the rest... um... Larson, Hague, Nover, Soszynski, Yoshida and Roop.