So you guys/gals ready for some freaking football or what!?

This is a pic of my boy from a few years ago, he is letting you know its time for some

FOOTBALL!!!

n1064972623_30088718_2383.jpg

That's a good looking young man you have there. Sarge is right, though - we need to get him some Husker gear. Yellow isn't his color.

LOL.

He was a big time Northwest Missouri State Bearcat fan in that pic. I have him in Northwest gear, KC Chiefs gear and of course Mizzou gear. But no Husker red. I tried once, but he quickly got a rash. ;)

:lol:

This is a pic of my boy from a few years ago, he is letting you know its time for some

FOOTBALL!!!

That's a good looking young man you have there. Sarge is right, though - we need to get him some Husker gear. Yellow isn't his color.

LOL.

He was a big time Northwest Missouri State Bearcat fan in that pic. I have him in Northwest gear, KC Chiefs gear and of course Mizzou gear. But no Husker red. I tried once, but he quickly got a rash. ;)

:hellloooo NWMSU rocks!! If it wasn't for them during the Huskers dark age (aka the BC years) I would have had to start watching soccer or badmitten...the kid has good taste! My oldest daughter will be enrolled there this fall.

FOOTBALL!!!

LOL.

:helllooooNWMSU rocks!! If it wasn't for them during the Huskers dark age (aka the BC years) I would have had to start watching soccer or badmitten...the kid has good taste! My oldest daughter will be enrolled there this fall.

My wife and I both really enjoyed our time there. Had a lot of fun. I am sure your daughter will really enjoy it in Maryville. Plus is gives dad a chance to watch Blake Bolles at QB and LeRon Council try to break last years 1700+ yrds and 36tds rushing. The 'Cats' also helped me for years when MU sucked, which was quite often ;)

I think it is going to be a great year. Roller coaster for a ton of teams.

Any word from Lawrence on how season ticket sales are going? I think the single game ticket for KU v NU is going to be a tough one to get...even with the $90 price.

What I hear is that the season tickets are close to 40K and are set to break last years record. For you crazy husker fans that would translate to about 65K in your stadium. (I need no "we have 80K in season tickets" replies, was just making a comparison) So not bad. There are no single game ticks for NU. You have to buy a 3 pack to get the NU game. 150 i believe. If you come across any let me know. It's like the university is punishing me for living in Nub.

their stealing the idea from Oklahoma St who did the same thing last year. Ticket packages or season tickets. NO single game

Its how teams who cant get people to show up regularly do things. ;)

Its also how OK ST managed to have thousands of empty seats in a primetime game last year also....

their stealing the idea from Oklahoma St who did the same thing last year. Ticket packages or season tickets. NO single game

Its also how OK ST managed to have thousands of empty seats in a primetime game last year also....

naw. its to get the OU NU fans to pay out 150 for the games. There will not be very many 90 dollar tickets for either game available. KU averaged 51K last year. So it is going alright.

What??? All college teams don't sell out their stadiums every time for 45 years? :sarcasm

One of the strangest things down here in Kansas is seeing ads trying to get suckers fans to buy season football tickets. And the purple power dry my tears towel