Kool Aid

We also made it to Valentino's and Tastee Inn. Mmmmmm....

What did you think of Val's? I've been disappointed in their quality the last several years, ever since they went to a buffet model and did away with the sit-down dinner they used to be.

We ordered the pizzas to go and I thought they were pretty good. We've always been disappointed in the buffet, to the point that I don't think we'd do it again. It's overpriced anyway.

We used to hit Lee's every visit, but it has really gone downhill the past few years and when we went there last summer it was such a poor experience that we've scratched it off the list. I always liked their chicken strips which were breaded the same way as their regular chicken, but I swear the last time it looked and tasted like pre-breaded frozen chicken strips. Plus the potatoes were barely warm and the service sucked.

But Runza always comes through! I wish we had them in Texas.

We also hit the UNL Dairy Store a few times, and Lazlo's happy hour for $2 pints of Better World Wheat, LunaSea, and Third Stone Brown ale. In fact, since I brought a case home with me, I think I'll pop open a Better World Wheat now!

I've been chugging barrel fulls of kool aid since after the clemson game, then I started spiking them with big red vodka! I'm good to go!!

My favorite combination is the Hawaiian/Tropical Punch Koolaid + Malibu

:koolaid2:

I was just thinking the same thing...only I'd mix some vodka with it... :restore