Harold Mobley

http://www.huskerjournal.com/recruiting.html

JULY 5, 2009. PREP STAR

HAROLD MOBLEY, ATH, 6-4, 226, 4.55, CORONA (ROOSEVELT), CALIFORNIA

Harold has offers from Nebraska, UNLV, Nevada and Colorado

“Nebraska saw my film and I know they like me as a defensive end and I didn’t even have any defensive end tape when they offered me. They also like me as a tight end too.” Mobley said

Huskers’ Are The Leaders

“I like Nebraska it’s a football school and that’s where I can see myself. Nebraska is on top (leader) right now. I’m willing to leave the area I don’t want to stay in California, I will go to Nebraska. I’ve been talking to a lot of people and doing my research, Nebraska is football oriented school and that’s what I like.” Mobley said

Likes NU’S Graduation Rates

“I text Coach J P (Papuchis) and also e-mail him and I’ve talked to Carl Pelini,” says Mobley, “ I like Coach J P he talks about the school like how Nebraska has a 95 percent graduation rates of the football players. Like the GPA of the football players averages a 3.0. Just lets me know the good things about the school like that.”

“Carl talked to me about visiting, when I’m coming down. I plan on going sometime in July. I will be with my uncle Mark, that’s who I live with.”

Mobley said

When Will Mobley Commit To NU

“I still want to wait and see all the other colleges and see what they have to offer. See if I like the environment. I plan on not waiting the last minute.” Mobley said

Hears From Colorado

“Colorado told me I can come over there and play early we’ll see what happens about that. I don’t hear from Colorado as much as I do with Nebraska. I checked out Colorado out on the Internet it’s a nice campus, they always have nice weather out there.” Mobley said

“I hear from Oregon a lot,” says Mobley, “I hear from Arizona and Fresno. I might get an offer from them later they want to watch some of my senior film first.”

Oregon And Arizona Slow Playing

“I have family in Oregon so I like the area and they have a good offense. I get a lot of mail from them. They are always telling me to consider their program. I really am but they won’t make a move (offer).” Mobley said

“Arizona comes to the school every once in a while,” says Mobley, “I like Arizona it’s not too far away from home and I grew up always watching them play on TV. Arizona always tells me we will get you an offer. I haven’t received it yet so I’m not going to wait around.”