Persnality Test-I am a brownie

Did I miss the thread where Ninersgirl became Roxy? I've called her that for months, but I don't see a thread where she re-introduced herself...

I'm Angel Food Cake by the way.

No thread - she PMed me and asked to have it changed.

well I like it!

p.s.

at any time, feel free to change my name to one of the following:

ar Husker Fan

BigRedIowan

HUSKERINOKC

TheMaudpapa

Husker 37

HUSKER JEN

IAMHUGE

Did I miss the thread where Ninersgirl became Roxy? I've called her that for months, but I don't see a thread where she re-introduced herself...

well I like it!

p.s.

ar Husker Fan

BigRedIowan

HUSKERINOKC

TheMaudpapa

Husker 37

HUSKER JEN

IAMHUGE

Sorry, that last one? Can't be done. We are firmly committed to members having names that are factually discriptive.

well I like it!

p.s.

ar Husker Fan

BigRedIowan

HUSKERINOKC

TheMaudpapa

Husker 37

HUSKER JEN

IAMHUGE

I really lol'd at this one. :laughpound I can't for the next "Sign this ANIMAL now" thread...it was epic.

9. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough..Preferably with Ice Cream.

Sweet, loving, cuddly.You are seldom adventurous unless it triggers your adrenaline, usually hate new ideas, but love to come up with them, and are a champion of Siberian Huskies. You think you are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor. You tend to be very loyal..Especially to those that hurt you.

At times; very indecisive and lacking motivation. You are a friend for life.

You can be very emotional at times and are known to watch chick-flicks. . Very creative. You can appear to

have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Love to laugh, but not out loud.

You only like sports that have no playoffs (NCAA Div1. football). You don't like to give up the remote control, but then..Who does?. You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. but wont admit it to yourself. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have four or five loyal friends.

And you're not sitting nekid in a beanbag chair eatin' cheetos.

Wow, couldn't have missed the mark by more. I love me some Ice Cream but I don't really watch sports other than football, I'm not that much of a remote hog, and I can't agree with the self centered or high maintenance bit. But then again, I guess I could be kind of biased on this one. Jeez, I hope I'm not in denial...I think I might need a shink...or at least a hug.