Best of Colorado Player Blogs

huKSer

You have a lot of pent up anger and you are willing to throw anyone under the bus that does not subscribe to your own beliefs.

I do? Are you my psychiatrist? :dumdum

Seriously though, I do not "throw anyone under the bus" who disagrees with me. I expect people to fully articulate their point of view and if they do and I still disagree then that's my perogative.

Find one post where I have demanded people fall into lock-step with me.

(Crickets.)

I would be hesitant to sit with you during a game and the game not go to your satisfaction, I think we should just agree to disagree on how we view the world and move on. Good luck this season, CU in November.......

So again I ask where is the threatening, hateful vemon I'm supposedly spewing which so utterly terrifies you?

Again, if I've posted something that's so over the line please share it with me right here. If it's truly over the line then I'll apologize.

But I guess it's just easier to make vague unsubstantiated claims and run away.

You have a lot of pent up anger and you are willing to throw anyone under the bus that does not subscribe to your own beliefs. I would be hesitant to sit with you during a game and the game not go to your satisfaction, I think we should just agree to disagree on how we view the world and move on. Good luck this season, CU in November.......

Fair post :snacks:

What's "fair" about it? He's making a bunch of vague and unsubstatiated claims.

Now if I'm truly guilty of what he's accusing me of then it should be really easy to find the appropriate supporting documentation from this site wouldn't it?

Bottom line, he should either:

1) prove what he's insinuating, in which case I'll apologize, admit I was wrong and try to do better,

or

2) admit he was exaggerating in an effort to derail this thread.