Irregular News

Annapolis, MD - Man, 82, now realizes it was dumb to siphon gas from running car with electric vacuum. Full Story

Ft. Myers, FL - Sports bar's overnight cleaning crew drinks over $4K in liquor while on the job. Full Story

England - Wife gets sweet revenge on flirting husband by selling expensive sports car on Ebay for less than $1. Suprisingly, it sold really fast. Full Story

Amherst, CO - Amherst police looking for owners of 30 garden gnomes that appeared overnight on the roof of a building (with pics). Full Story

I was sure someone would comment on the cleaning crew that stole 4K worth of booze while cleaning the bar. What were they thinking??

They were thinking they were making $8.50/hr cleaning a bar full of alcohol with NO tab. I want to know why they stopped at $4K??? Lightweights. :wasted

"This nine or ten person work crew was literally just having a party and not doing any work," said Detective Harvey Ayers of the Punta Gorda Police Department.
:cheers Sounds like another day at work for you Slacker.

Wait it gets better...

One member of the cleaning crew says everyone knew they were being watched but has no regrets.

"They have cameras. I don't mind that they were watching me. I wasn't doing anything wrong," said Rashan Jones, a member of the cleaning crew.

Crew members say they were allowed one drink per shift. Management says that's not true.

Evans said one of the accused had bartending potential.

"It was comical, comical. One of the gentlemen was so good he was using two hands to pour," said Evans.

I love the pompous owner clowning the "gentlemen" for his "pouring" technique.

***SNIP***

England - Wife gets sweet revenge on flirting husband by selling expensive sports car on Ebay for less than $1. Suprisingly, it sold really fast. Full Story

***SNIP***

Ya know, we men are really not equiped with the right mentality for this kind of thing. Reminds me of a joke...

A husband and wife were arguing and fighting, and it eventually led to each of them not speaking to the other. The husband had a 7:00 a.m. tee time that next day, and not wanting to "lose" the fight by saying anything to her, he left her a note on her pillow before she went to bed, asking that she awaken him by 5:30 a.m.

Well, the next day, the man awoke - at 9:00!!!! Furious, he was about to hunt down his wife and blast her for not waking him up when he sees a note on his pillow. It read:

"It's 5:30 - WAKE UP!!!!!"