Irregular News

England - British man claims that court order to remove 40 "eye-sore cars" from his backyard is a violation of his human rights. Full Story

New York, NY - Tom Cruise goes nuts on "Today". Full Story

Chicago, IL - State trooper surprises couple in parked car by ordering them to get out, strip off and run around local construction site. Full Story

Miami, FL - Masked men in capes steal owl monkey. Full Story

San Diego, CA - Suspect sought after two of five women injected at "home silicon party" hospitalized. In other news, women are having "home silicon parties". Full Story

England - British man claims that court order to remove 40 "eye-sore cars" from his backyard is a violation of his human rights. Full Story

Maybe they should start with the Brits other eye-sores. like teeth. :rickjames

New York, NY - Tom Cruise goes nuts on "Today". Full Story

Sounds like he's out of Ambien.

Chicago, IL - State trooper surprises couple in parked car by ordering them to get out, strip off and run around local construction site. Full Story

You have to wonder what was really going on when thats the best story the trooper could come up with when the other trooper found them.

Miami, FL - Masked men in capes steal owl monkey. Full Story

Theres isnt much you cant do in a cape.

San Diego, CA - Suspect sought after two of five women injected at "home silicon party" hospitalized. In other news, women are having "home silicon parties". Full Story

That reminds me, I need to go down to the mall parking lot for my annual dentist appt. :wacko: