Max Emfinger's List

Some stupid recruiting site that again like scout has no clue what they are talking about.

Isn't an exact science, is it?

That's why I am happy the Huskers are recruiting well according to the gurus...but what counts is the product on the field. Not all of these guys will pan out, they're kids! But I'd rather have some highly rated recruits than none at all!

The times of TO recruiting kids into his system are over. NU has finally moved into the 21st century. Let's hope this staff can coach the talent they are getting now!

If memory serves me correctly I think Max E. is the one who started it all

(the Grandfather of recruiting). But with ALL services it is just an opinion

I will leave the evaluation of prospects to the coaches - they hopefully

know what talent they need at what position. I just put this up for fodder

Just something to talk about while it is a little slow right now.

:cheers

It appears ND is having a very good year so far. Super Bowl coaches draw attention. I look for ND to start a major turn around in the next year.

Yeah, Weis is doing pretty good. I'm especially happy about getting Aldridge. It will take a few years to get the big recruits in, but every bit helps (and I suspect that some of those 3-star players start looking like 4/5 stars once they get some top-notch coaching).

Seems that Calahan and crew are nailing it this year as well - it'll be hard to beat the 35 schollies from last year, but at the rate he's going, he'll have his own hand-picked starting roster by '07 and then we'll see what he can really do.

IRISH!