MIZZERY

hskerprid

Whitlock from the KCStar wrote this. http://www.kansascity.com/167/story/1427127.html

Now granted the guy tends to exaggerate everything (up or down), as that is his nature and reason for success as a columnist. That said, maybe MU will be better than I thought. I took this to be a rebuilding year, a fight to hold on to third from CU, but maybe I was wrong. I guess we will see soon enough. That Illini scroe sure did not look like a team that is rebuilding....

"OMG, my name is Mike Whitlock, and I want to suck Blaine Gabberts man meat!!!" That's pretty much all I got out of that "article".

Seriously in the space of three paragraphs he declares Gabbert better than Jeff Goerge and Mizzou stars Brad Smith and Chase Daniel. Plus any QB who's ever played at KU, KSU, or Mizzou (and Tim Tebow). Then goes even further and proposes Blaine's skills are on par or better than the best attributes of NFL stars Ben Rothlesberger, Tom Brady and John Elway! All this after beating powerhouse ILLINOIS!

And I thought the Tim Tebow bullsh#t was getting deep. :facepalm:

JASON Whitlock..

Made me look, thinking it was my best friend Mike Whitlock from second grade..(His older Sister Erin still gave me goosebumps last time I saw her).

I fully expected Blaine to be an upgrade over Boogs, but not this soon..almost looks to be in midseason form.

They used to say Zook was the Gator version of Callihan.."Just as Bad a gameday coach, but much better recruiter".

But Gabbert just looks so calm out there..And you could tell by the way he was recruiting some of the other bluechippers to come here how much he wants to win.

Losing BG will be difficult...but the tradeoff of getting rid of the previous "coach that can't be named" will still be worth it.

6WWbCF2UicI&NR=1

DYVD7C5PEM0