QB situation.. Not your typical one..

Ill admit going into spring ball I was high on Green earning the starting job as a Freshman do to what I know he can do... And part of it was we didnt have a QB with any game time under their belt at all.. After last night Ill be more then happy to say that Lee earned his spot as the starter and It should be his as long as he is healthy or doesnt start falling off.. I really will love seeing Green come off the bench as a change of pace..

You got to admit it looked damn good seeing # 15 lol I mean # 17 run down the side line...

Ill admit going into spring ball I was high on Green earning the starting job as a Freshman do to what I know he can do... And part of it was we didnt have a QB with any game time under their belt at all.. After last night Ill be more then happy to say that Lee earned his spot as the starter and It should be his as long as he is healthy or doesnt start falling off.. I really will love seeing Green come off the bench as a change of pace..

You got to admit it looked damn good seeing # 15 lol I mean # 17 run down the side line...

You are absolutely right about that last line in your post. The way Cody Green runs and strides, he makes me think of Vince Young.

I think our QB situation is in great hands. I think Zac Lee gives us the best chance to win because of his age and experience. Don't forget, this kid was a championship quarterback at a lower division before he transferred to Nebraska, and that is saying something. I think Green will still be prone to Freshman mistakes every now and then, mistakes that I think will be few and far between for Zac.