Va Tech Observation

C-4

Per Rivals:

Zac Lee class of 07: 4 STAR w/ 4.6 fyd

Cody Green class of 09: 4 STAR w/ 4.6 fyd

What makes Cody Green so much faster? Although he is fast!

My money would be on Green in a foot race, but beyond that I believe he has a running style and elusiveness that can be a primary option, rather than an occasional play or escape. If you will he is a better running back than Lee.

My money would also be on Green being looked to should we have trouble with VT or Missouri to play when the game is on the line. If we have no trouble, he won't play. If he looks good, it is not unlikely that he will take over the team. It' s college football. It happens all the time. Not something to get hysterical about. We've only play one game against a patsy team. They took the shirt off of Green for a reason beyond backing up for two years.....count on it.

Well im glad we have both on our roster, and Id be pissed if Green was rushed in too early and it ruined his career, but hes definately more athletic. Theres no way you can dispute that. The guy had major offers at wr as well as QB. Its a simple observation that Cody has rare talent that I dont see on the rest of the roster.

And for people saying Lee played as well as Ganz ever did, how can you disrespect Ganz like that? He was one of the major pieces of the team that brought us back on the map. Ganz was a verry very good QB.