Hansen redshirts

cscott2win

We are saving him for next year for Mike Shannahan :)

Anyone seen my crackpipe?

Well, I was kind of thinking along the same lines, except in reverse. I just have a feeling that the QB's themselves want to save a year for their next coach; That is, if it's even a thought by the players at this point as much as it is outside the program.

If true, then CU is truly experiencing what we did in '07 - the loss of the team by the coach. The next few weeks could be very interesting. CU could implode, or they could use this as a rallying point.

We are saving him for next year for Mike Shannahan :)

Anyone seen my crackpipe?

Well, I was kind of thinking along the same lines, except in reverse. I just have a feeling that the QB's themselves want to save a year for their next coach; That is, if it's even a thought by the players at this point as much as it is outside the program.

If true, then CU is truly experiencing what we did in '07 - the loss of the team by the coach. The next few weeks could be very interesting. CU could implode, or they could use this as a rallying point.

I'm not a betting man, but Implode would have my money by a landslide. Colorado is in disarray on the field and off the field. At this point I don't even think a road win against mighty Toledo is going to turn it all around. Losing to CSU at home and watching while your in-state rival storms your field and kicks your dog in the ashes of a bowl-less season the year before has to take its toll.

And at the end of the day Cody Hawkins is still their quarterback. He's just not D-1 material. CU is in a nightmare right now that they won't wake up from until they start the coaching search, and even then the road to recovering will probably be painful.