Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews Band

Everytime I hear Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews Band being played during a College Football game makes me want to go kick a kitten.

Maybe you should just throw a live baby chick into a grinder instead. I think others here might not like the kitten idea too much. :-)

I hope that everybody didn't take me serious with that quote :facepalm::w00t

Everytime I hear Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews Band being played during a College Football game makes me want to go kick a kitten.

Maybe you should just throw a live baby chick into a grinder instead. I think others here might not like the kitten idea too much. :-)

I hope that everybody didn't take me serious with that quote :facepalm::w00t

I don't think anybody took you at all seriously - at least I hope not. But it was fun giving you crap about it.

I don't think anybody took you at all seriously - at least I hope not. But it was fun giving you crap about it.

Vince I'm glad that you're giving me crap about it because I know most of time that you like to give people crap and have fun abou it.....so carry on brotha :clap

97.3% of my posts are to give people crap about their posts. It's fun, educational, and sugar free.

People need to lighten up and realize what this is.

Vince I'm glad that you're giving me crap about it because I know most of time that you like to give people crap and have fun abou it.....so carry on brotha :clap

97.3% of my posts are to give people crap about their posts. It's fun, educational, and sugar free.

People need to lighten up and realize what this is.

So what am I supposed to do with this box full of Kittens?

The worst part of last weekend was all of the Kenny Chesney and DMB I had to ingest when I was trying to watch football....this music does not get me fired up for some football, and it seems like everyone I have talked to feels the same way.

Your thoughts?

They both suck and life is way too short to listen to music that sucks.

any legit girl singers would be better...

Name one

Faith Hill rocks Sunday Night Football on NBC!!

Uhh... ok, but she's smokin' hot.

That song gets stuck in my head really easy. In fact, I started singing it just now because I thought about it...

Thank God for YT..So I can have an idea who Faith Hill is or what song you're talking about? (Sounds like a voice meant for cuntry muzak)

dCmuelUGIHU

Song sounds a little like

vJeB0iEXMBI