ITS ON!!! ITS GAMEDAY!!!!!!

I JUST PUT MY BEER DRINKING GLASSES ON.....IVE GOT MY FLAMING CHILI IN THE CROCKPOT SINCE LAST NIGHT.....IVE GOT THE GRILL READY TO GO AND SOME STEAKS READY FOR THAT GRILL.......IVE GOT THE GAME ORDERED........AND IVE GOT FRIENDS COMING OVER FOR THE GAME WITH EVEN MORE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FOOTBALL SEASON, ITS THE NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS, AND ITS THEIR SACRIFICE TEAM IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!!!!!

THE GAME IS TO SHOTGUN A BEER AFTER EVERY HUSKER FIRST DOWN!!!!

CAN YOU HANDLE IT?!

:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box

I JUST PUT MY BEER DRINKING GLASSES ON.....IVE GOT MY FLAMING CHILI IN THE CROCKPOT SINCE LAST NIGHT.....IVE GOT THE GRILL READY TO GO AND SOME STEAKS READY FOR THAT GRILL.......IVE GOT THE GAME ORDERED........AND IVE GOT FRIENDS COMING OVER FOR THE GAME WITH EVEN MORE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FOOTBALL SEASON, ITS THE NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS, AND ITS THEIR SACRIFICE TEAM IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU HANDLE IT?!

:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box

Meh...... Beer?

I'll take a shot of crown every first down........

CAN YOU HANDLE IT?!

Meh...... Beer?

a shot of crown it is!!!

CAN YOU HANDLE IT?!

Meh...... Beer?

your not going to remember the game then lol

CAN YOU HANDLE IT?!

Meh...... Beer?

your not going to remember the game then lol

True but atleast I'll be able to watch it. Figure 20 first downs, that's 20 shots. I can handle 20 shots of crown within 4 hours, I can't handle 20 shotgunned beers in 4 hours... I'll be throwing up the whole second half....