Future Heisman

epocSoN

He is a good QB. First FSU and now G Tech.

To answer your initial heisman question, no I do not think he will win the Heisman in the future. He does look like a very good quarterback with possible NFL potential, but I just don't see Miami having any years good enough for him to get Heisman votes. It's rare (not impossible, but rare) for a team ranked outside the top 5 to have a player get the Heisman nod. So no, I don't think he will win the heisman. Thank you

To answer your initial heisman question, no I do not think he will win the Heisman in the future. He does look like a very good quarterback with possible NFL potential, but I just don't see Miami having any years good enough for him to get Heisman votes. It's rare (not impossible, but rare) for a team ranked outside the top 5 to have a player get the Heisman nod. So no, I don't think he will win the heisman. Thank you

well, if miami beats georgia tech tonight and VT next week, they are undefeated with the hardest part of their schedule under their belt. I can definitely see them being in the top 5 at this point, but its still too early to say.

well, if miami beats georgia tech tonight and VT next week, they are undefeated with the hardest part of their schedule under their belt. I can definitely see them being in the top 5 at this point, but its still too early to say.

And what about when OU comes to town?