The Oklahahoma media doesnt apreciate Trev Alberts

The local T V stations are absolutely slamming Trev Alberts from espn. He said that OU was over rated. He went on to add that Adrian Peterson wont even be in the running for the Hiesman. He went on to explain that defences will key on him with less threat of the pass. He says the numbers wont be there for old AD. I wish we could play Ou every year. They dont like us. From my prospective it is mutual.I dont like them very much either.

The local T V stations are absolutely slamming Trev Alberts from espn. He said that OU was over rated. He went on to add that Adrian Peterson wont even be in the running for the Hiesman. He went on to explain that defences will key on him with less threat of the pass. He says the numbers wont be there for old AD. I wish we could play Ou every year. They dont like us. From my prospective it is mutual.I dont like them very much either.

Being a commentator is tough. You talk all the time, eventually your going to screw up and step on toes.

Only a few can walk the line, like Chris Fowler.

I think that Trev is right with OU being over rated this year. With a new quarterback for the first time in like a decade, it will take some time to get his feet wet. Plus, I believe it is true that AP will be slowed a bit this year with defenses keying on him. Plus his shoulder injury may bother him some this year.

I dont think that the Sooner fans egos will alow them to consider a 10-2 or 9-3. They will act like the sky is falling . But in my mind as well , I agree with Trev. He makes sense here. Ive witnessed so much slander against us that I dont give a crap if they go 2-10. Then maybe they will stop giving Stoops bigger contracts every year just to keep him.