Rhetorical question

HANC

Call it voodoo fan speculation, but I think the day we stop passing and punting on 3rd and 1/4th and 1 and instead choose to roll the dice with our own fate and pound it out on the ground is the day we break the curse.

Until then, enjoy the season.

Punting was the right call considering how the defense had been playing.

Yup. Worked out great.

The punt didn't cost us the game. The blown coverage on the long pass and the ensuing lack of pressure on the TD pass cost us the game. The punt cannot be blamed for those two lapses.

Let it go...it is over, and all the whining will not change the outcome. Let's just go out and kick some ass next week. :)

Absolutely right.

Sooner magic in some of those 70s and 80s games was really tough to stomach too.

I'll never forget how sick to my stomach I felt watching Oklahoma's Patrick Collins streaking down the sidelines or watching Husker Brian Davis getting called for a faskmaking on 4 and 1 giving the Sooners a first down and then followed up by TE Keith Jackson's one handed grab from Jamelle Holieway.