Replay officials

holvy83

Nope, but I'm a person who went and looked at the NCAA rulebook for the 2009-2010 football season. It clearly states that it is an incomplete pass if the receiver does not maintain possession through contact with the ground. I can link you to it if you like?

Yep.. he caught the ball and was in bounds with complete controll.

As I thought, you have no interest in what the actual rules from the NCAA state. You just want to whine about a call you don't understand. Congrats.

Rules or not, when the play happened, I would hope everyone in Huskerland saw that as a completion and a touchdown and when it was called incomplete most of us went into kicking the dog mode and not grab the NCAA rule book mode. Since I was pretty much :wasted after the game and did not find the time to jump on this board I did not realize a thread was already discussed when I jumped on this morning, that is why i started the thread the way I did.

Years ago that same catch was a touch down but with todays rules it is an incomplete pass. <_<

What I wonder is why after years and years of hearing how the ground cannot cause a fumble they decided that needed to be amended. Course pretty soon if you look at the QB weird it will be 15 yard penalty the way things are going. chuckleshuffle