Passing Accuracy

Bradr

I am re-watching the game right now and can't help but wonder what happened to the accuracy of Zac Lee's passing game. On the first possession of the second half on third down it struck me just how off he was. Curenski Gilleylen was very open on a passing route along the sideline, and Zac threw behind him.

What's going on here? The first couple of games, these passes were gimmies. :bang

Lee is definitely the only QB in history to ever have a rough first road game in a tough place to play. In fact, he's probably the only QB in history to have a bad game, period.

That actually explains so much! Thanks for your amazing insight. I am now a better person for that response. :sarcasm (Just in case)

Lee is definitely the only QB in history to ever have a rough first road game in a tough place to play. In fact, he's probably the only QB in history to have a bad game, period.

I think what people are finding odd is the way that this happened. Writing it off as having a rough game in a tough place to play is a little too simple given exactly how he was struggling, and exactly how he was playing before this game.

I think what people are finding odd is the way that this happened. Writing it off as having a rough game in a tough place to play is a little too simple given exactly how he was struggling, and exactly how he was playing before this game.

Or making it out to be more than that is over thinking it.