Happy Birthday to Slacker!!

A big thanks and Happy B-day to our loyal riddler, caption, & irregular news guru Slacker!!! :cheers You're a big asset to this board, we appreciate your efforts.

Hope you get off your lazy-slacking-arse long enough to have a good day, and good luck with those 28 beers..... trust me they're nothing like 27. :wasted Oh and you're in luck b/c I happen to have a white elephant bottle of Old Bird with your name on it... ;)

Thanks guys, it's been pretty good so far. Got up early this morning and headed downtown to see what there was to do. There was a Monet exhibit at the art gallery so I stopped in to try to be a little cultured. Then I went to an early lunch at a fancy restaurant, almost got myself kicked out for giving the host a hard time, snooty little twerp looked like a rat. After that I went to a baseball game. On my way back through downtown, out of nowhere there was a parade, something to do with German or Swiss heritage, stopped to watch, that was cool. To finish it off I went for a swim. Wow, I'm having deja voux. B)

Wow, first the space-aged hard-drive now Monet and posh brunches... if you're not careful people might start thinking you have a high paying job as a mod on a super cool husker board. Either way, live it up brotha, b/c the clox tickin and you have about 4 hr 35 mins by my watch before you're to report back to duty as the uncultured unpaid resident slacker we know you as best.