NCAA2k6?? Who bought it?

mine never went in slow motion...everybody talked about that but I never had that problem...but that could be because my xbox has had a lot of work done to it and it's better then your normal xbox....I just think that '06 took a step backwards as far as looking like real life...I think they used to much resource in the Heisman race and Dynasty modes

mine never went in slow motion...everybody talked about that but I never had that problem...but that could be because my xbox has had a lot of work done to it and it's better then your normal xbox....

I had never had a problem with slow motion either. What have you done to your Xbox that is different? I read on some website that some people can jimmy them up so you don't even need the games.

Great game so far. One thing I'd change: I've flirted w/the Road to the Heisman mode, and only 3 schools offer scholarships? If it was like real life, and you were a stud, you should get to choose your school. I don't care if #2 TN offers me, I want to go to the unranked Huskers!

I'm also not yet used to X being turbo on D, I keep trying to use O because of last year. Sweet game.

yeah you can buy a new modchip to override the old one and put in a bigger harddrive and then just burn games to your xbox...don't need the discs anymore after that...normal hardrive are 10 GB and the one i put in mine is 60 and it holds roughly 25 games...you can get up to 130 GB if you want to

I did the samething dude, I was just playing stupid. ;) I didn't know if you had some new thing going on yours. By far the best thing I ever did to my system. :thumbs

If it was like real life, and you were a stud, you should get to choose your school. I don't care if #2 TN offers me, I want to go to the unranked Huskers!

Amen! But you can walk-on to any school you'd like. From what I've read if you do poorly and try to walk onto Tenn then you'll get rejected, but if you do well nothing's stopping you from being a Husker.

Also, After playing RFTH for a bit I'm not sure I like it much. You don't get to recruit or even change the depth charts outside of the game. It's basically all about pumping up the stats of your one player and the Husker in me just doesn't like that. I'm gonna stick to the great Dynasty mode and give this WCO attack a shot.

depends. if you buy a pre-modded one they can get pretty expensive but the install and everything will be professional. if you decide to do it yourself it won't be very much but the chance of ruining your xbox is pretty high. you can get harddrives for under $100 and good modchips for about $35. you can find guides on how to mod at xbox-scene.com