So I have started a radio station

If you look at my signature and my handle, I have a radio station on ubroadcast.com called "Big 12 North Talk." So my first show is this Sunday at 6pm central. I started this because I got tired of no talk about the Big 12 North. I plan to cover not only football, but basketball, baseball, spring football, recruiting and anything concerning the six Big 12 North teams.

So I am calling upon the Husker Nation for the support of my radio station. :koolaid2::cheers

Be serious now, are you going to match the genius that Vince brings?

fefFNw5fXSc

Lol thats kind of funny. Well its obvious they didn't script anything going into the youube show. Yes for now its just streaming online. Trying to see and gauge interest on ubroadcast because its relatively inexpensive. If I can get more than 500 listeners for my show, then I will look into investing in a radio show in Kansas City, Wichita, or Omaha.

I just have done radio broadcast before for my school's radio station before and just think its time for Big 12 north fans to have a radio show directed towards them.

Benefits of my show:

-NO Homers: I am here to bring a show that is informational and lets Husker, Tiger, Jayhawk, Wildcat, Cyclone and Buffalo fans know what up with other teams as well as their own.

-Information about Olympic sports as well: Volleyball games will be covered, also plan to attend Softball and Baseball games in the spring to follow what Big 12 North teams are doing in the spring sports that are not covered by the media markets.

- You can interact as well: Now I said that I won't be a homer but I have the ability to let you, the fan, be a co-host on the show. Always wanted to talk about your favorite team objectively? Or just have civil banter with someone? Well I will give you the chance. And if you are good enough, I might invite you on more shows or travel to your Big 12 north city to broadcast the show.

Any other questions, email me at big12talk@gmail.com.