Chase Daniel made up the spitting story?!

Not surprised . . . but wow. What a douche.

http://omaha.com/article/20091008/BIGRED03/910089986

Weatherspoon says QB fabricated spitting incident

« Blog - Sports Writers

Filed by Dirk Chatelain at 9:54 a.m.

Missouri roughed up Nebraska's pride with a 52-17 defeat in Lincoln last year. Then Chase Daniel added insult.

The Missouri quarterback said the Huskers were "one of the dirtiest teams I've played." He also said one player spit on him before the game.

Missouri linebacker Sean Weatherspoon didn't witness the incident in Lincoln, he said this week. But he questions Daniel's truth-telling.

"Maybe Chase could've just been saying that to rev us up," Weatherspoon said. "He could've just said that to get us going. I honestly think that's what happened, because I can't imagine (a player) doing that … I don't believe that. I really don't."

Weatherspoon said his experience in Lincoln last year was positive. Fans were courteous.

"I'm going to have to ask Chase. I'm going to have to call him and figure out what was going on."

Not surprised . . . but wow. What a douche.

http://omaha.com/article/20091008/BIGRED03/910089986

Weatherspoon says QB fabricated spitting incident

« Blog - Sports Writers

Filed by Dirk Chatelain at 9:54 a.m.

Missouri roughed up Nebraska's pride with a 52-17 defeat in Lincoln last year. Then Chase Daniel added insult.

The Missouri quarterback said the Huskers were "one of the dirtiest teams I've played." He also said one player spit on him before the game.

Missouri linebacker Sean Weatherspoon didn't witness the incident in Lincoln, he said this week. But he questions Daniel's truth-telling.

"Maybe Chase could've just been saying that to rev us up," Weatherspoon said. "He could've just said that to get us going. I honestly think that's what happened, because I can't imagine (a player) doing that … I don't believe that. I really don't."

Weatherspoon said his experience in Lincoln last year was positive. Fans were courteous.

"I'm going to have to ask Chase. I'm going to have to call him and figure out what was going on."

I knew he was lying, because I don't think any of our players would do that at all. That is what rubbed me the wrong way...you beat us pretty bad and then he goes and acts like a little girl like that. That's why I don't like the guy and I think a lot of Husker fans don't like him because of that...not because he played well against us in the last 2 games we faced him. He was lying about that, so I will lie and say he wants to have Colt McCoy's baby...doesn't feel good does it Chase? Not that he reads this haha.

He was lying about that, so I will lie and say he wants to have Colt McCoy's baby...doesn't feel good does it Chase? Not that he reads this haha.

:)

HAHA!!! Oh my I forgot about that...thanks for the laugh zoogie. Yeah maybe that baby thing isn't that far off the mark.