Irregular News

Springfield, IL - Lawyer unsuccessful in convincing judge to allow his client, Ms. Lush, to be tried for DUI-reckless homicide under an alias, as her name might unfairly influence a jury. Full Story

Miami, FL - Suspected identity thief reveals her true identity in court by taking off all her clothes, raising her hands in air, getting down on all fours, with pics. Full Story

Tampa, FL - Stop. Or I'll whoop out my plunger. Tampa janitors receive anti-terrorism training. Full Story

England - Guy found in public toilet wearing a nappy, baby's bib, girl's dress, shoulder-length hair tied up in bunches, tights, stuffed bra and carrying baby's bottle and milk. British cops let him go, but change their minds later. Full Story

Athens, GA - Man stops by church daily for a few chugs of holy water. Full Story

Miami, FL - Suspected identity thief reveals her true identity in court by taking off all her clothes, raising her hands in air, getting down on all fours, with pics. Full Story

This is by far my favorite story of the year!!!!! Awesome!!!11

You have to check out these pictures guys. The best is the look on the judges face in pic #7, and i love how it took to pic #8 for the "bailfifs to finally take action". And then when they do look at their faces in pic 13!!!! Classic!!! Probably hands down the best workday of any of their lives.. sweet! :worship

http://www.local10.com/news/4728184/detail.html

Springfield, IL - Lawyer unsuccessful in convincing judge to allow his client, Ms. Lush, to be tried for DUI-reckless homicide under an alias, as her name might unfairly influence a jury. Full Story

***SNIP***

LOL! If you folks haven't read this one, do it. The best part is the next story on the page, about the moron who was siphoning gas. Priceless!!!!

***SNIP***

LOL! If you folks haven't read this one, do it. The best part is the next story on the page, about the moron who was siphoning gas. Priceless!!!!

OMG. That wasnt a true story was it.... :lol: