i just wanna say.....

good job MU fans! except for tigger tim all of you showed up and ate your crow! i respect that and i seriously thought that i would be on tiggerboard eating crow up until the 4th quarter!

that was an amazing game and the tiggers fought hard and never quit, the future is very bright for both teams!!!!!

good game guyssss!!!!

good job MU fans! except for tigger tim all of you showed up and ate your crow! i respect that and i seriously thought that i would be on tiggerboard eating crow up until the 4th quarter!

that was an amazing game and the tiggers fought hard and never quit, the future is very bright for both teams!!!!!

good game guyssss!!!!

docnice is still being a tool over on tigerboard.

good game guyssss!!!!

docnice is still being a tool over on tigerboard.

Being bored, and at work (not a healthy combination) I took a gander over at the other board, and god that thing looks awful...