For those of you who were at the game...

Sat next to some Husker fans in the north end zone bleachers and everyone got along spendidly.

I've done my share of trash talking here before the game, mostly in good fun. But just let me say "Congrats" on the win. It's extremely disappointing as a Tiger fan, and made me question whether taking the day off work and standing in soaked shoes for three hours was worth it ... but all in all it was a decent game and an experience I will always remember.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Mizzou defense which played well despite the flourish in the 4th quarter, which effectively took the air out of their sails. Your defense appears to be all it was hyped to be and will continue to be a force in Big 12 play.

It's hard to tell what's in store for Mizzou going forward. The rainstorm and Gabbert's injury (which I didn't know about until I got home and watched the replay) make it hard to measure exactly where we stand. Sloppy play all around. But the Huskers appear to be back.

Also, for the most parts the posts on Tigerboard have been gracious and complimentary. As a regular there, it's appreciated.

Good luck from here on out.

- Barry

my 4th trip to columbia and these were the best fans so far. Very polite and fun to tailgate with. Some guy threw a beer at us, but we laughed it off, (it didn't hit us) and the mizzou guys in the next tent laid into them pretty good.

At the stadium there were two missouri a-holes behind us. Talking stupid smack and being drunk jerks. Then in the 4th quarter they shut up pretty quick and left early. for the record, during the 4th quarter some nebraska guys in front of me were the a-holes.

I had a lot of fun with fans of both colors around me. a lot of good people go to college football games--it is just a few people who are jerks.

I tailgated as near to the stadium as you can get and I saw nothing but good will b/t fans. I think the terrible weather made a bond b/t most of the people at the game. Everyone was suffering through the elements to support their team. However, there were two drunk idiot MU fans sitting close to me in the stadium. These guys were probably in their late 30s but acted like retarded teenagers. With 14 mins left in the 4th quarter they started screaming "Warm up your buses Huskers!" Everyone in the vicinity gave them the stink eye and said (or thought) the same thing. 'Shut up you f*cking jinx!' I blame the loss completely on them.