Nebraska pulled that one out of their *ss

godd2

I will be honest..I did not see us winning that game. Zac lee couldnt hit anything. If he did they couldnt catch it. But i also knew if we could come back the D would have to do it. They did!! Lee had that one big pass but that game was won by the D. Lee better make points when the D gives them the ball in the 20.

But never the less, did we pull it out of our *ss??? Dont good teams stick with it until something good happens? Don't good team persevere until that one big play is made? Don't great player, Suh, find a way to step up and lead their team? All good teams are down at some point late in a game and come back. That is what makes them good. We had a better defense and that shoed through in the end.

I live in Kansas City by the way and am a teacher who displays alot of Husker stuff in my room so the kids love to let me hear it.

So i am getting ready for a day of hearing " Nebraska pulled that out of their *ss".

But I know that the Huskers did what they needed to do to win and that is what good teams do!!!!

Dont forget "THE CATCH" at that same stadium that allowed us to go on to great things!