Signature Images

men...  I should have known a girl with fake boobs would show its way here. I saw we also have a "Skin" board for fellas to look at more boobs. 

Now just wait a minute...

We don't know those are fake...

They aren't fake if you can touch 'em. ;)

You got somethin better to bring to the table?!  :blink:  Didnt think so  <_<  :lol:

*Gasp* Is that a challenge?

Im your huckleberry. :smokin Hahahaaa we've got a competitive one, i like it!! I'd say lets see whatchur momma gave you but somethin tells me you wouldnt really hold a match let alone a candle compared to that Husker baby doll up there. Hell that probably isnt even you in that avatar.. <_<

Ah! That is to me! I have my profile on Tagged.com! Wanna see it?

My name is Amy Wolf from Creighton High School in Creighton Nebraska. I assure you. But if im going to be treated this way, then i might as well leave.

Wow, that's drastic, isn't it? Stick around, kiddo - gives the place some class.

Ah! That is to me! I have my profile on Tagged.com! Wanna see it?

My name is Amy Wolf from Creighton High School in Creighton Nebraska. I assure you. But if im going to be treated this way, then i might as well leave.

Amy-

I was just teasing you, just fun. On the net some people portray themselves differently than they are. Some try to come off as tough guys and are nothing more than shy, unassuming losers. So ya never know, I was just making light of those disparities.

First off, welcome to the board.

These guys are right, Amy, you need to be careful who you are dealing with. There are some guys that portray themselves as nothing more than basketball players who are football fans, but in reality, they are cyber-stalking freaks who live in their mother’s basement, kind of like the dork squad in “16 Candles.”

BTW, it would be a shame for you to leave. We need someone with a feminine side who actually IS of the fairer sex around here.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I love how you guys jump the gun quickly.  Don't worry.  I’m keeping it real.  I love a rival.  I just hope that you all understand that I’m a woman and we lovely ladies get very defensive when we feel insecure. :star

:o Oopss sorry jumped th gun a bit!!! I thought you left. :lol: Guess you can take a punch after all :box Thats all I was out to see babe. Now that I know you dont just fold like picnic table when we throw some crap atcha youre alright wit me kid! ;)

Oh and sorry we cant claim that youre not a chick anymore, b/c now its more than obvious based on your overdramatic response and storming off and threatening to NEVER COME BACK, and then coming back all cheerful like nothing happened, yep youre a female!!! :woo But like the guys said we are taking you in as one of our own now so you have no choice in the matter.. were keeping ya!! :wasted Plus we know you cant get enough of us. ;)

oh and since you offered, lets see that profile you "claim" to have. :lol: