WR Trey Metoyer

Player: Trey Metoyer

Hometown: Whitehouse, TX

Position: WR

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 198 lbs.

40 time: 4.42

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Arizona, Arkansas, Baylor, LSU, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Texas Tech

Favorites: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, LSU, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Oregon, Stanford, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, UCLA, Vanderbilt, Wisconsin

COMMITTED TO OKLAHOMA

Rivals:

Scout: :star:star:star :star

Receiver Trey Metoyer (Tyler, Texas/Whitehouse High) is one of the top juniors in Texas. The ESPNU 150 Watch List member has three offers on the table with several others on the verge of offering.

"I've been offered by Arkansas, Nebraska and Texas A&M," Metoyer said. "I'm being recruited by Texas, LSU, Texas Tech, Baylor, Mississippi, Vanderbilt, OU, Oklahoma State, Colorado, Wisconsin and Louisiana Tech. There are a lot for me to even name,"

Last weekend, the 6-2, 190-pound receiver with a 6-foot-6 wing span made the trip southwest to College Station to check out the Aggies against Oklahoma State. It was Metoyer's third trip to Texas A&M after attending the Kansas State game last year as well as a summer camp.

• 3 weeks later...

Junior receiver Trey Metoyer (Whitehouse, Texas/Whitehouse) received his fourth offer on Thursday. The Texas Tech Red Raiders are the latest to throw their name in the hat joining Arkansas, Texas A&M and Nebraska.

Oklahoma State, Texas and Oklahoma, among others are also showing interest in the 6-foot-2, 190-pound pass-catcher. The ESPNU 150 Watch List member has 920 yards receiving in nine games this season after more than 1,100 as a sophomore.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Trey Metoyer now favors Oklahoma solidly over Arkansas, Oklahoma State, Texas and A&M. “I really like the coaches at OU,” Metoyer said about the Sooners staff. “They are nice and the facilities there are great too. I just like how they produce good players. They pass the ball a lot and I like my chances of playing as a freshman there. They need receivers this year.”

• 3 weeks later...