Ahead of ourselves?

hahaha you guys crack me up.

With the ball in the air that often we HAVE to capitalize on errors from this inexperienced-game wise QB. As far as I know POTTS is out so this will be a daunting task for this new starter on the Road @ Memorial Stadium. Gonna have to get it LOUD

I am confident in a win this weekend because TT isn't good enough in all facets of the game to continuously score on NU.

- Texas Tech is 78th in the Nation in Sacks allowed. NU is 34th in the Nation in Sacks made, advantage NU.

- Looking at turn overs, TT is 97th in turn overs lost and 99th in TO Margin. Conversely, NU is 8th Nationally in turn overs lost and 15th Nationally in TO Margin. HUGE advantage for NU.

- The TT short 3 yard passes are what are so tough to defend. You don't have time to get pressure on the QB and covering these routes are tough, not to mention you have to be a good tackler to get the RB's and little WR's down. However I think our D-line does a better job than most in disrupting these short passes than most teams. The NU D-linemen are great at getting into lanes and getting hands up when they can't get to the QB. Suh ranks 6th NATIONALLY in passes defended. He has 7 pass break ups and 1 INT, ONLY 2 PLAYERS NATIONALLY have more pass break ups than Suh. I think that tipped balls will lead to a couple of interceptions.

hahaha you guys crack me up.

With the ball in the air that often we HAVE to capitalize on errors from this inexperienced-game wise QB. As far as I know POTTS is out so this will be a daunting task for this new starter on the Road @ Memorial Stadium. Gonna have to get it LOUD

I am confident in a win this weekend because TT isn't good enough in all facets of the game to continuously score on NU.

- Texas Tech is 78th in the Nation in Sacks allowed. NU is 34th in the Nation in Sacks made, advantage NU.

- Looking at turn overs, TT is 97th in turn overs lost and 99th in TO Margin. Conversely, NU is 8th Nationally in turn overs lost and 15th Nationally in TO Margin. HUGE advantage for NU.

- The TT short 3 yard passes are what are so tough to defend. You don't have time to get pressure on the QB and covering these routes are tough, not to mention you have to be a good tackler to get the RB's and little WR's down. However I think our D-line does a better job than most in disrupting these short passes than most teams. The NU D-linemen are great at getting into lanes and getting hands up when they can't get to the QB. Suh ranks 6th NATIONALLY in passes defended. He has 7 pass break ups and 1 INT, ONLY 2 PLAYERS NATIONALLY have more pass break ups than Suh. I think that tipped balls will lead to a couple of interceptions.

:yeah