CFN Neb v. TT Prediction

drewbudd

Wow...I very much hope they are right, but I am a little curious as to where that came from...How big is a Thursday Night game on ESPN? HUGE, apparently. It seems like that was a springboard to all the attention this week and hopefully beyond. Go Big Red

A lot of writers seem to think that was a staple win for Bo and that Nebraska is back.

It was a great win, don't get me wrong, but it's not like Missouri was expected to beat us. We haven't had that win against a big team we're expected to lose to.

Personally, I expected us to lose to Kansas last year (we were a slight underdog) and won that one. Yeah, not a HUGE win, but I think that was probably the biggest of Bo's career thus far.

Wow...I very much hope they are right, but I am a little curious as to where that came from...How big is a Thursday Night game on ESPN? HUGE, apparently. It seems like that was a springboard to all the attention this week and hopefully beyond. Go Big Red

A lot of writers seem to think that was a staple win for Bo and that Nebraska is back.

It was a great win, don't get me wrong, but it's not like Missouri was expected to beat us. We haven't had that win against a big team we're expected to lose to.

Personally, I expected us to lose to Kansas last year (we were a slight underdog) and won that one. Yeah, not a HUGE win, but I think that was probably the biggest of Bo's career thus far.

see, even though we were the underdogs at KU last season i fully expected that to be a win for us as i do this season!

i was a little worried about this MU game this season just because of how they have seemed to utterly dominate us the last couple seasons and they were 5-0!

i think the MU was Bos biggest win.....

Suh & Nebraska are getting so much hype it's worrying, frankly.

I agree. This board will go into nuclear meltdown if TTU wins

Not necessarily.. sure some will go off the deep end, but if TT wins this game, they earned it. And I for one will be there and will applaud them regardless. But if they win, huge props to them cause they're really going to need EVERYTHING to go their way for this to be a game.......just MHO.

Suh & Nebraska are getting so much hype it's worrying, frankly.

I agree. This board will go into nuclear meltdown if TTU wins

Not necessarily.. sure some will go off the deep end, but if TT wins this game, they earned it. And I for one will be there and will applaud them regardless. But if they win, huge props to them cause they're really going to need EVERYTHING to go their way for this to be a game.......just MHO.

agreed my good sir!