Murtha

Is Murtha going to be ready to go this fall?  I haven't heard much about his progress.  Anybody in the know?

Bill Callahan said today that Murtha will be in training camp but that he doesn't know how much contact he will get.. Coach Cal also said that they will be very patient with him..

Same goes for Brandon Jackson, he will also be in training camp, ( his shoulder is repaired) but they will limit his contact as well.

And for those wanting to know about Matt Herian, Coach Cal said he's starting to run on his leg and he is progressing, but how fast and how fast that rate of rehabilitation goes, we are going to have to go day-by-day and week-by-week.

Is Murtha going to be ready to go this fall?  I haven't heard much about his progress.  Anybody in the know?

Bill Callahan said today that Murtha will be in training camp but that he doesn't know how much contact he will get.. Coach Cal also said that they will be very patient with him..

Same goes for Brandon Jackson, he will also be in training camp, ( his shoulder is repaired) but they will limit his contact as well.

And for those wanting to know about Matt Herian, Coach Cal said he's starting to run on his leg and he is progressing, but how fast and how fast that rate of rehabilitation goes, we are going to have to go day-by-day and week-by-week.

I don't think anyone knows if Herian gonna play. Such a tough injury.