Irregular News

New Zealand - Turns out that it is junk-food advertising that's making your kids big fatties, and not the widely-blamed "Shoveling It Into Your Gaping Maw" syndrome. Full Story

Curry, AL - Axe-wielding man shows up in Alabama Church. Oddly enough, he's drunk. Full Story

Sacramento, CA - Next Earl of Essex could be retired grocery clerk from California. Full Story

Santa Fe, NM - New Mexico government tell state officials to watch out for reporters' "jedi mind tricks." Also warns "that's no moon" and "it's a trap". Full Story

Canada - During a heat wave, when warnings about power consumption abound, women respond to cranked air conditioning in offices by running space heaters. Full Story

Sedgwick Co, KS - Teen warned he's close to contempt of court, responds with, "Well you all are getting real close to pissin' me off." Full Story

The teen answered "nope" faster than Disney could ask questions.

"Let him ask the question before you answer," Owens told the witness.

"It's 'nope,' " the witness said.

"Are you going to answer no to all my questions?" Disney asked.

"I don't know. Keep asking."

"You're getting real close to contempt now," Owens warned.

"Well you all are getting real close to pissin' me off," the witness replied.

That was enough. Owens ordered the boy to serve 30 days in juvenile detention.

This type of attitude is related to the feel good self esteem dribble that teachers and parents are forced to lay out for kids today. Can't have any kids feeling bad.

This type of attitude is related to the feel good self esteem dribble that teachers and parents are forced to lay out for kids today. Can't have any kids feeling bad.

He's just having some problems with deffered success in his life right now.

Good one! I see someone's paying attention. :thumbs

:lol: Good stuff Jake.