Aaron Green I-back!

I think he would be a lock to go to UNL if we had any kind of power running game.. With Helu we should be running some power I and not that stupid option read that we seem to run 30 times a game.. Give the ball to Helu 20 times with a fullback in front of him and he will run for 100 yards and our offense will move the ball. Hope he comes to UNL because he would be a HUGE pickup!

Hope he didn't watch tonight's game. There's a lot of time between now and signing day NEXT year, and we've picked up some really good OL players, specifically Rodriguez and Moore (if we keep either of them). I'm hoping it will be enticing to him to run behind those guys.

Fixed it for you.

Neither are going anywhere.

Hope he didn't watch tonight's game. There's a lot of time between now and signing day NEXT year, and we've picked up some really good OL players, specifically Rodriguez and Moore (if we keep him). I'm hoping it will be enticing to him to run behind those guys.

The Texas Tech game was his offical visit along with other recruits that were highly sought for.