Blah, blah, blah

I figured I'd start my own worthless rant since everyone else is <_<

Blah, blah blah blah blah, OMG! blah blah blah, kill the babies! blah blah blah...Pelini is the anti-christ to NU football blah blah blah...He's late for the presser! Fire him! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Lee should be crucified and burned at the stake! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah boo'ing is only done by bandwagon fans blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Blah, blah blah blah blah, OMG! blah blah blah, kill the babies! blah blah blah...Pelini is the anti-christ to NU football blah blah blah...He's late for the presser! Fire him! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Lee should be crucified and burned at the stake! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah boo'ing is only done by bandwagon fans blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

:yeah:rollin :rollin :rollin

Don't kill the babies, they are innocent in this! :LOLtartar

I agree with you, can we please merge all the Anti-Pelini threads together and label them something like

"Chicken Little Forum: For those that are convinced the sky is falling". Thank you.

So are you saying I shouldn't kill myself over one loss? <_<

If you're asking me, NO. NU has lost before and we'll lose again but surprisingly, the world continues to revolve. Time does not stop. The end of the world has yet to arrive. And people still fill the stands.

Kill yourself over a loss that never should have happened? NO!. Rip the snot out of the staff and team for not stepping up and playing like a Husker? Without question!!!!!