Quick Question

sadly I have to DVR it :(

going to yet ANOTHER wedding Saturday. I could watch part of the game, but I'd only catch about an hour or so...and I hate leaving in the middle of it. So I'm DVRing and watching it when I get back to KC on Sunday. So game day is Sunday for me!! I'm ignoring ALL text, phone calls and TV broadcasts until then.

going to yet ANOTHER wedding Saturday. I could watch part of the game, but I'd only catch about an hour or so...and I hate leaving in the middle of it. So I'm DVRing and watching it when I get back to KC on Sunday. So game day is Sunday for me!! I'm ignoring ALL text, phone calls and TV broadcasts until then.

That sucks dude... I have a wedding tomorrow too, but I'm only going to the reception, so hopefully i'm good.

Watch out for your car radio too!

Whats your number so I can text you the score updates :lol:

Sounds like you need to find better friends. :dumdum

A little Ipakak, an hour or so of neausea, and ten minutes of puking and the wife will gladly leave you home with the "flu." Good Luck, GBR!

T_O_B

Sounds like you need to find better friends. :dumdum

or girlfriend...it's her cousin who is getting married

i know, i know, we've already had the discussion and I'M the one who gets the guilt trip. <_<

it's gonna be rough, but as far as I'm concerned today is Thursday. I'm just going to make believe that game day is in two days!!

A little Ipakak, an hour or so of neausea, and ten minutes of puking and the wife will gladly leave you home with the "flu." Good Luck, GBR!

T_O_B

This is bullet proof. I've used it many times to get out of scenarios I wasn't happy about. LOL.