Since our O-Line and QB have been struggling

C N Red

I'm trying to find the quote, I know it has been posted on here before....

You don't have to go to all of that trouble. Just suffice it to say that if Cotton is not worried about technique, then I am worried about the Offensive Line as long as he is around. But I'll let the results (how the O-line plays in games) speak for themselves.

I will say, I don't feel Cotton's approach of not worrying about technique and footwork jives well with Watson's style of offense. If we were a running team, fine you can get away with it. In pass pro you have to have fantastic footwork or you won't get to the guy in time.

I'm not trying to call you out, but is this a fact or just your thoughts? If somebody has quoted or knows Cotton is not worried about technique or footwork, then I am very worried about the future of our O-line (not just this year, but as long has he is coaching). College is the only place these kids really develop technique and footwork. In high school, most of these kids were so more physically gifted than the people they were playing against that they didn't need to really care about technique or footwork. In the pro's, well in the pro's if you haven't already learned technique and footwork you probably won't be one.

Color me shocked if this is fact. (ok not that shocked given our recent performances).

You don't have to go to all of that trouble. Just suffice it to say that if Cotton is not worried about technique, then I am worried about the Offensive Line as long as he is around. But I'll let the results (how the O-line plays in games) speak for themselves.

That is a big misrepresentation of what Cotton said last season. He made that comment in reference to trying to get the O-Linemen to play more physical last season when they were struggling. He was placing a bigger emphasis for a little bit early in the year on getting physical and their overall level of effort. Look at how the O-Line played by the end of the year, their progression was easily noticeable.