Expect Nothing, Blame No One, Do Something

I have expected to win both last week and this wk. I won't make the same mistake again this season.

I thought it would be Lee pre-season. Then I thought it would be Helu. After that I thought Paul would. No one is taking leadership of this squad offensively. It is not Lee's fault we lost this game, obviously. But there is more to being the quarterback than putting the ball where it needs to be, Example: TT QB situation. Although I don't think Green is the answer we are looking for right now, I think the coaches need to call upon the Seniors, playmakers, ANYONE, to take leadership on the field.

Blame No One:

Lets face it. The plays were there. Finishing is what we need to do. Don't Blame Watson and the coaches for Paul, Holt, and Robinson dropping the ball. We know what this offense can do and can be if people execute and show up, and that just hasn't been here today, or since we played VAtech. YES, there were plays that got blown up, but give me a break people, not every shot can be a basket.

SPECIAL TEAM~! Who is the coach for this??? this is seriously the only place i think we need new coaching. Our punting/return is just ridic... it is a game of inches(or in todays game 20yds) we can't afford to keep sucking here.

Anyways... WE are still in it. But just like the clock today, we are running out of time this year. We NEED someone to take the reigns of this offense and make a play. IF that means putting SUH in for Legate(i havnt seen this kid knock ANYONE down thus far) I think they should give it a try. DO SOMETHING.