Pity Party?

irafreak

You know guys I was thinking about the pregame early this morning....The players all came out arm in arm united and bo talked about Zac Lee feeling like the whole state of nebraska was against him yet Zac didn't talk like that. The announcers and sports writers said it was an "us against the world" mentality....

Do we have a headcoach that feels sorry for himself and encourages his players to do the same? It's almost as though Bo wanted to shift some of the blame to the fans for Zac Lee's jitters. That he(Zac) was trying too hard to prove himself and the fanbase wasn't helping matters. I just thought it was an odd thing to say last week and then this unity thing. Now perhaps it's the media that created the "us against the world" thing and Bo just wanted offense and defense to have each other's backs. But it does make me wonder. Just some food for thought. Could very well be way off and not at all saying Bo isn't doing a good job. Simply an observation.