Strikeforce: Fedor vs Rogers

GSG

Well what do you know? Rogers went down like a sack of potatoes. Lets be honest, I mean is anyone really going to seriously even challenge Fedor if he fights for Strikeforce? I hear they are about to make a couple of big heavyweight signings. One is rumored to be Arlovski...try again Strikeforce! He's already been KO'd by Fedor before. Rogers was just another scrub for Fedor to take down. If he would just man up and sign with the UFC it would make things very interesting. You won't get a better deal than what the UFC can offer you. Plus it's the highest level of MMA. Fight in the UFC Fedor!

Well what do you know? Rogers went down like a sack of potatoes. Lets be honest, I mean is anyone really going to seriously even challenge Fedor if he fights for Strikeforce? I hear they are about to make a couple of big heavyweight signings. One is rumored to be Arlovski...try again Strikeforce! He's already been KO'd by Fedor before. Rogers was just another scrub for Fedor to take down. If he would just man up and sign with the UFC it would make things very interesting. You won't get a better deal than what the UFC can offer you. Plus it's the highest level of MMA. Fight in the UFC Fedor!

Arlovski isn't a bad fighter and if I'm correct Arlovski has lasted a lot longer in the ring against Fedor than anybody has in years. BTW Arlovski was doing really well against Fedor until he went for that stupid flying knee.

Fedor isn't really that good to be honest. I'm not real impressed with him because he seems like he just wants to swing for the fences without even looking at his opponent like a freaking windmill style punching. His punch against both Arlovski and Rogers he wasn't even looking at the opponent and just had a lucky punch. I'll respect Fedor more when he signs with the UFC and fights tougher competion.

When Arlovski took the fight against Rogers, Arlovski only had a few weeks (2 weeks I believe) to prepare for the fight and was also training for his boxing debut.