Great Job by Our Crowd

that bottle rocket LOL anyone what type of bottle rocket ?

It was just a whistler but it had good trajectory and good distance lol

it almost landed on me on its way down.

when/where did this happen? I was at the game and never heard it...

ya it was in east stadium...about gate 19 row 70ish?

You sure it wasn't South? I was heading down the ramp to go get a pizza right near the end of half time and that is when I heard it go off, and I looked right and saw it go flying near the top of Section 13. Maybe it shot all the way up there from East though? :dunno

Anyways, like another poster said, I haven't heard the stadium that loud since the kick and pick six from Suh in last years Colorado game. It would be nice if the stadium was like that all the time.

The student sections are always loud and boisterous, but tonight the entire stadium looked like the student section. I saw people in the North end zone even jumping up and down while yelling their heads off! It was awesome.

The student sections are always loud and boisterous, but tonight the entire stadium looked like the student section. I saw people in the North end zone even jumping up and down while yelling their heads off! It was awesome.

Yes, its true. Even north endzone was loud. Usually you can hear their pacemakers beeping, but everyone was yelling. My season tickets are in the 3rd row and everyone gets pissy if you stand up. But last night everyone was into it. I only heard "Sit down" once! Once! Like I said before, I think the late kickoff scared some of the bluehairs away. They would have missed their early-bird special at Lees Chicken...

Notice that the stadium is loudest and best at night when more young people are there. I was there and the normal old people that sit next to us and complain gave their tickets to someone else and we were all yelling really loud. Lost my voice. It was the same way last year at the colorado game.

You sure it wasn't South? I was heading down the ramp to go get a pizza right near the end of half time and that is when I heard it go off, and I looked right and saw it go flying near the top of Section 13. Maybe it shot all the way up there from East though? :dunno

Anyways, like another poster said, I haven't heard the stadium that loud since the kick and pick six from Suh in last years Colorado game. It would be nice if the stadium was like that all the time.

Your Welcome.

Your Welcome.

Ditto.

I take personal responsibility for how loud the stadium was.

You guys can line up and thank me later.

I was there. It was so crazy, a guy by me shot off a bottle rocket. Respect.

And it flew over my head. Pretty awesome tho to say the least.

i was in section 27, was the loudest game I had ever been to there. I still cannot talk today. I can barely whisper when I get out of bed. All worth it. Took my son, it was his first Husker game. He is still yelling the chants running around the house. He says it was the greatest day of his life.

Saturday night I was sitting next to a man who was there 50 years ago when we beat OU to snap their 47 game winning streak. He said he stood up the entire 4th quarter that game. We didn't sit much in the 4th quarter of this game either and we were both making noise.

So some of those "old timers" are still making noise!

He'll be 80 next year, he's my dad.

GO BIG RED!