Thank you Bo and Skers!

It has been since the HB pass to Crouch since we have seen a W against the sooners. In that time It has been a long difficult stretch of time dealing with the arrogance of ( SOME ) OU fans. Im not trying to dog them either because they have been damned good but last night something miraculous happened.

We beat the Sooners when most were thinking that we stood little to no chance. Now until 2012 if my math is correct, I can hold my head high. Wear my gear without getting " that look". This is like a gift and for that I have to say... Suh, Crick, O hanlon, Dillard, hell the entire D.. :worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship

THANK YOU!

It has been since the HB pass to Crouch since we have seen a W against the sooners. In that time It has been a long difficult stretch of time dealing with the arrogance of ( SOME ) OU fans. Im not trying to dog them either because they have been damned good but last night something miraculous happened.

We beat the Sooners when most were thinking that we stood little to no chance. Now until 2012 if my math is correct, I can hold my head high. Wear my gear without getting " that look". This is like a gift and for that I have to say... Suh, Crick, O hanlon, Dillard, hell the entire D.. :worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship

THANK YOU!

:yeah:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap