Anyone Have The 1994 NU/UCLA DVD?

reason why...I own the 1994 National Championship Set with all 13 discs. But the Nebraska/UCLA game is the only one that, for whatever reason, won't play on my computer. Why, do you ask, do I want to play it using my computer? Because I want to upload the new tunnel walk that was introduced at that game and put it on my iPod. But for whatever reason, my computer won't read that disc, even though all the other ones work fine. I was hoping someone here has the disc and can upload said tunnel walk on Youtube (beginning with the 1994 Husker Season Ticket screenshot where you can begin to hear "Sirius" playing, to the part where the lineups are shown after the final guy runs out of the tunnel), if it's not too much to ask.

reason why...I own the 1994 National Championship Set with all 13 discs. But the Nebraska/UCLA game is the only one that, for whatever reason, won't play on my computer. Why, do you ask, do I want to play it using my computer? Because I want to upload the new tunnel walk that was introduced at that game and put it on my iPod. But for whatever reason, my computer won't read that disc, even though all the other ones work fine. I was hoping someone here has the disc and can upload said tunnel walk on Youtube (beginning with the 1994 Husker Season Ticket screenshot where you can begin to hear "Sirius" playing, to the part where the lineups are shown after the final guy runs out of the tunnel), if it's not too much to ask.

Your computer doesn't want you to see Tommie get hurt, that's all. Now that is a true friend.

NO such things as tunnel walks in 1994. That's probly why it wont play.