Don't Tell This Guy To "Sit Down"

Ebyl they are simply contradicting themselves because they are losing the argument.

they know that it makes no sense that only the person sitting can have the game ruined for them. Fact is that I can have the game ruined for me if some old or young guy is bitching about people sitting down.

i dont go to a football game to sit the whole game. there is a time to sit and there is a time to stand. it is a damn football game.

i think this is the point that everyone is missing.

It's the point that a very select few here are missing, not to mention then assuming that anyone who feels this way simply feels everyone should stand the whole game and be rude to others at all times.

typical reaction from some on this board. you try to make a point and they take it and make the most radical view point possible out of it. people dont even take the time to read what you posted. they see one little statement they dont like and just go off. its like they are 13 year old ADHD kids.

I'm of the mind that there is a time to stand and a time to sit. Although if a big play happens and I stand to cheer and someone tells me to sit I will shoot them a nasty look. I paid good money for my ticket just like they did and if they can't handle a little disruption then too bad too sad that's why there's TV.

Ebyl they are simply contradicting themselves because they are losing the argument.

they know that it makes no sense that only the person sitting can have the game ruined for them. Fact is that I can have the game ruined for me if some old or young guy is bitching about people sitting down.

i dont go to a football game to sit the whole game. there is a time to sit and there is a time to stand. it is a damn football game.

i think this is the point that everyone is missing.

It's the point that a very select few here are missing, not to mention then assuming that anyone who feels this way simply feels everyone should stand the whole game and be rude to others at all times.

typical reaction from some on this board. you try to make a point and they take it and make the most radical view point possible out of it. people dont even take the time to read what you posted. they see one little statement they dont like and just go off. they are 13 year old ADHD kids.