(Late) Shoutout to KU Fans

GI56

Sat in the student section during the KU game (wasn't about to pay $80 for tix sorry I'm cheap)- group of people we sat with were friendly, fun to talk to. Not surprisingly they were looking forward to the basketball season.

To the drunk Nebraska fans who sat in front of us in the second half- don't go into another team's student section and act like idiots. Was embarassing to see.

Sat in the student section during the KU game (wasn't about to pay $80 for tix sorry I'm cheap)- group of people we sat with were friendly, fun to talk to. Not surprisingly they were looking forward to the basketball season.

To the drunk Nebraska fans who sat in front of us in the second half- don't go into another team's student section and act like idiots. Was embarassing to see.

Yeah I was sitting in the student section as well. I used one of my friends free extra tickets. I think I know who you are talking about though.

i was in the husker section, across from our band. I must admit that place was pretty rockin'. I had a great time. Go Big Red!

I was in that section too, first row... right in front of the S in JAYHAWKS in the south endzone. Lots of cool KU fans, except one kid who kept yelling "nebraska sucks" until I turned to his parents and said "nice sportsmanship you taught your kid".